These terms is subject to amendments from time to time.
- What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
- When do we collect information?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
- How do we use your information?
- We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- How do we protect your information?
- We use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards as provided by our service provider.
- We also use Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- Do we use 'cookies'?
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled.
- Third-party disclosure
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
- Third-party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
- We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
- We have implemented the following:
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
- Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Can change your personal information by calling us.
- How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
- We do not have Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place. We don’t have them because we are a small enterprise.
- Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
- It's also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
- COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
- When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
- We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
- Fair Information Practices
- The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
- In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via in-site notification.
- We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
- CAN SPAM Act
- The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
- We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
- To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
- Contacting Us
17/398 The Boulevarde. Kirrawee, NSW 2232
Last updated on July 2017
Generic Terms and Conditions (Terms)
- Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the website http://www.macey.store
- Your access and use of the services (Service) as shown on this website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
- By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service ("Purchase"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation to your subscription and any contact with us following the use of this website.
- Some parts of the Service are billed on a subscription basis ("Subscription(s)"). You will be billed in advance on a recurring ...
- Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material ("Content"). You are responsible for crediting our website and the author.
- The Subscriptions section is for SaaS businesses. You will be provided with the terms in the form of a consultancy agreement for our consultation services.
Links To Other Web Sites
- Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by My Company (change this).
- My Company (change this) has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that My Company (change this) shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least a couple of days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect which will be published on this website. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us. For clients who have been offered a consultancy agreement. Those terms will over-ride and the Terms on this website.
Last updated on July 2017