Shabby Chic Heavy Weight French Linen Cotton Chenille Cushion Feather Filled 55cm Square - Mila
Here come Macey & Moore in-house design Shabby Chic- a soft furnishing design using heavy weight linen’s unique texture paired patchwork/ intertwine technique to achieve a weathered, distressed, and aged look, its unspoken elegance will blend into any home décor.
- Ragged effect from unique heavy weight linen texture
- Exquisite patchwork technique
- Shabby chic
- Cotton Linen Chenille Blended
- 5 designs to choose: Ragged Life, Block, Intertwined, Mountain, River
- Size : 55CM x 55CM Feather Filled
DO NOT BLEACH
DRY CLEAN ONLY
LINE DRY IN SHADE OR TUMBLE DRY ON LOW
The term “shabby chic” originated in the 1980s. In design, this was a time when opulence and decadence were taking center stage. From elegant penthouses to corporate lobbies filled with gleaming marble and brass, sleek style was easy to find. A style of interior decoration that uses furniture and soft furnishings that are or appear to be pleasingly old and slightly worn.