Shabby Chic Heavy Weight French Linen Cotton Chenille Cushion 55cm Square - Aria
Here come Macey & Moore in-house design Shabby Chic- a soft furnishing design using heavy weight linen’s unique texture paired patchwork/ intertwine technique to achieve a weathered, distressed, and aged look, its unspoken elegance will blend into any home décor.
- Ragged effect from unique heavy weight linen texture
- Exquisite patchwork technique
- Shabby chic
- Cotton Linen Chenille Blended
- 5 designs to choose: Ragged Life, Block, Intertwined, Mountain, River
- Size : 55CM x 55CM
- Optional with our Macey & Moore exclusive plush feather insert
DO NOT BLEACH
DRY CLEAN ONLY
LINE DRY IN SHADE OR TUMBLE DRY ON LOW
The term “shabby chic” originated in the 1980s. In design, this was a time when opulence and decadence were taking center stage. From elegant penthouses to corporate lobbies filled with gleaming marble and brass, sleek style was easy to find. A style of interior decoration that uses furniture and soft furnishings that are or appear to be pleasingly old and slightly worn.