JAPANDI Waves Artisan Block Printed Heavy Weight Pure French Linen Feather Filled Cushion 55cm Square - Cinnamon
Hi, I am Connie, founder for Macey & Moore, I love the imperfection, I love charming uneven and textured effects of hand block-printing, hang on, does it sound familiar to one of my favorite handcraft technique: Sashiko, a striking hand-sewing technique that running stitch makes up all-over patterns, and originated in ancient Japan.
The Minimalist design you’ve been waiting for…
Scandinavian efficiency paired with Japanese elegance and philosophy wabi-sabi (the acceptance of transience and imperfection)
In House Designed by Macey & Moore, double handblock printed by most experienced handicraftsman to replicate a likeness of Sashiko, a striking hand-sewing technique that originated in ancient Japan.
- In house designed by Macey & Moore
- Inspired by an ancient sewing technique Sashiko
- Heavy weight pure French linen fabric
- Double Hand block-printed on the oatmeal/natural flax linen ground
- Charming uneven and textured effects of hand block-printing
- Add Japandi look to your home
- Fabric rub-tested for residential upholstery
- High quality Japanese YKK zipper
Cushion size 55cm x 55 cm with premium plush feather filled
Love the imperfection, love Charming uneven and textured effects of hand block-printing
Please be noted, if you can not tolerate hand-made products ( in other words, if you are after exactly same look from industrial mass-production ), please leave this artisan collection alone, we may not be able to fulfil your taste and serve you properly.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Cold machine wash separately, delicate wash. Tumble Dry LOW, Do NOT Soak or Bleach. Iron at low temperature.