HONU THE HAWAIIAN SEA TURTLES Artisan Block Printed Heavy Weight Pure French Linen Cushion 50cm Square - Feather Filled
THE SACRED HONU (HAWAIIAN SEA TURTLES)-Symbol of Wisdom and Good Luck
Let us have fun for our new collection of hand block-printed cushion, did you see that hibiscus on turtle back?
To the Hawaiian people, sea turtles or “Honu,” are sacred creatures. They embody good luck, protection, endurance and long life.
For Hawaiians then and now, the Honu represents the navigator, and the eternal link between man, the land and the sea. One Hawaiian legend tells of a large Honu, Kauila, who would transform into a human girl and served as protector of the Keiki (children).
- In house designed by Macey & Moore
- Inspired by an ancient sewing technique Sashiko
- Heavy weight pure French linen fabric
- Double Hand block-printed on the oatmeal/natural flax linen ground
- Charming uneven and textured effects of hand block-printing
- Add Japandi look to your home
- Fabric rub-tested for residential upholstery
- High quality Japanese YKK zipper
Cushion size 50cm x 50 cm with premium plush feather filled
Love the imperfection, love Charming uneven and textured effects of hand block-printing
Please be noted, if you can not tolerate hand-made products ( in other words, if you are after exactly same look from industrial mass-production ), please leave this artisan collection alone, we may not be able to fulfil your taste and serve you properly.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Cold machine wash separately, delicate wash. Tumble Dry LOW, Do NOT Soak or Bleach. Iron at low temperature.