Casablanca Artisan Moroccan Cactus Silk Cushion- vegan, eco-friendly, home hand-loomed
Boxing Day & New Year Giving Away Deal on order of $299 or above
A Cushion Cover 100x40cm for FREE and randomly selected. While Stock Lasts !!
Voucher Code: ART
Hi, I am Connie, founder of Macey & Moore. I am never tired of seeking natural fibre for soft furnishing, Moroccan cactus silk, an interesting fibre with a great heritage and sustainable properties catches my attention.
The process for making cactus silk has been the same for centuries. Breaking open the cactus, interestingly the fibres can be accessed just like finding the fibres from flax to make linen.
Did you know, this vegan silk fabric does not have any carbon footprint!
- Vegan silk made from Cactus, a eco-friendly plant
- Natural plant dyed
- Cushions made from Cactus silk fabric are hand-woven then hand-embroidered with Berber motifs
Those unique Moroccan Cactus Silk Cushions are applied to bleach wash to fade, then achieve a vintage feel, it is a perfect match for any home décor.
- Ethical Manufacturing from fibre to final product
- Approximately 100 x 40cm
- Feather cushion filling including, decent weight 1100gran
- Colours may vary to the images shown due to hand-made and pre-washed procedure
- Note different motif pattern may vary for same colour tone due to availability of cactus silk thread and personal work from craftsmen
DRY CLEAN ONLY
DO NOT SPOT CLEAN
Fabric & Upholstery Protector recommended to repel spill for easy cleanup