Giving Away Deal on order of $245 or above
Kilim Cushion Cover for FREE and randomly selected
Must Apply Voucher Code: KILIM
Artisan Turkish Kilim Décor Cushion- handwoven by the craftswomen of Anatolia
Hi, I am Connie, founder of Macey & Moore, I love to share my passion for natural fibre, THANK YOU for all of support of those natural fibres in a way to achieve a less carbon footprint.
Here I introduce our new range Artisan Turkish Kilim Décor Cushion- handwoven by the craftswomen of Anatolia
A kilim is a flat tapestry-woven carpet or rug traditionally produced in Turkey, Iran, the Balkans. Kilim is simplicity in its perfect design, pattern, texture, and color handed to us by history. Those humble handmade Artisan Turkish Kilim Décor Cushions have become art decorative feature for interior designers looking to ground any interior project, to give it personality and a presence.
My tip, mix one Kilim décor cushion with yarn-dyed Pure French Linen cushions and bedding, make the setting a bit playful and more inviting.
- Ethical Manufacturingfrom fibre to final product
- made from wool
- Natural plant dyed
- Approximately 60 x 40cm
- Extra cost for Feather cushion filling with decent weight 1100gran
Love the imperfections. Though we present product as accurate as possible, please be noted
- Colours may slightly vary to the images shown due to hand-made procedure
- Slightly different pattern may vary for same design due to availability of yarn, cutting and personal work from craftswomen
- If you can not tolerate hand-made products ( in other words, if you are after exactly same look from industrial mass-production ), please leave this artisan collection alone, we may not be able to fulfil your taste and serve you properly.
DRY CLEAN ONLY
DO NOT SPOT CLEAN
Fabric & Upholstery Protector recommended to repel spill for easy cleanup